FLASHY High Quality Rainbow Moonstone Pendant 14K Yellow gold filled
Alluring Baby blue Flashes and super interesting rainbow highlights
This CLASSIC moonstone pendant can easily be worn ANYTIME or ANYWHERE!
Be sure to add me to your favorites list! and get notified of occasional sales and NEW items!
MEASURES 1.1 " from top to bottom.
Stone measures 2.87 ct - 12.26 x 6 x 5 mm (25mm = 1 inch)
ORIGINAL PENDANT designs features Knots and wraps elegantly capture and enhance this stone on this lovely pendant. Pictures just couldn't capture all the blue flashes.. TRULY STUNNING
We include a black velour or black leather (depending on inventory) 18" necklace so you can wear it right out of the box. Wire necklace is for display and is not included
READY TO SHIP! Insured first class or priority for USA customers. .
We have many more wire wrapped pendent's in many stones, more moonstones are on the way too!! Keep watching for new items.
This pendant has been meticulously wrapped with 14k gold filled wires with loops and twists. Wires have been cleaned and straightened then carefully wrapped around the moonstone for a unique but secure look.
High quality moonstone is semi transparent milky white appearance. It also has flashes of bright blues and rainbow colors. The more flashes the better the quality.
folklore: Moonstones is a sacred gem in India, believed to bring good fortune, tender passion, and prophetic abilities
Each item is unique, once it's gone, it's GONE!
GOLD FILLED WIRE: Gold-filled wire, sometimes called rolled gold, is a wonderful choice for wire jewelry makers. It is appropriate for all types of jewelry. For most people, it will last their entire lifetime without showing signs of wear. It is made by forming a tube of gold and filling the tube with a base metal, usually jeweler's brass. The gold content is 5% or 1/20 of the total wire. Gold-filled wire for jewelry offers an affordable, durable choice at a fraction of the cost of solid karat gold. It is generally available in a wide variety of shapes, sizes, and tempers in white, yellow (traditional) and rose gold colors.
A Few Facts about 14Kt Rolled Gold Wire (Gold-Filled Wire)
1. 14/20 Rolled Gold wire creates high fashion jewelry at a fraction of the cost of solid gold and sells extremely well because of the fascination with gold.
2. There is 100 times more gold in 14 kt. Rolled Gold (gold filled) than in gold plate.
3. A 14/20 Rolled Gold pendant is usually considered a lifetime piece of jewelry.
4. 14/20 Rolled Gold is usually used for pendants, pins, collars, bracelets, and small rings.
5. Gold filled wire is available in 10k, 12k, and 14k, being the best quality and most durable. In the symbol 14/20, the 14 stands for the karat of gold used, and the 20 means 1/20.
6. Basically, gold-filled wire is a good metal for a good price. It should always be represented properly and never misrepresented to your customer as solid gold. I collect old wire jewelry pieces and have several with actual dates on them. I show my customer these items to illustrate that gold-filled jewelry can stand the test of time.
I accept pay pal and credit cards. I will also accept a check or money order, please just contact me.
I will ship out within 1-2 days, usually one! I use first class mail for most orders. If the item is over $50 I ship Insured.
INTERNATIONAL ITEM OVER $55 PLEASE NOTE: Items over $55 that ship to my international customers will need to be insured due to the rise of lost items. These items will be marked at full value and customers will be responsible for their countries import taxes.. Please contact your local postal office for details.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
items over $50 are insured against loss and damage. Returns are accepted within 7 days after purchase
Reserving an item:
Sometimes you just need more time for the "gotta have it" item! I completely understand! I will hold an item for up to two weeks. During that time, the item will be listed as Reserved for "name" until "date". After that date, the reserved notation will be removed. Unfortunately, I cannot control if another buyer ignores the "reserved" notation. Yea, it's happened more than once. If the item you have reserved sells, I will do my best to make a replacement for you.
During the times between November 15 through December 25th, No items will be reserved due to holiday shopping.
Thank you for your understanding!